We work with authors and publishers to create quality audiobooks ready for digital distribution.
Before we begin…
- First, we review your manuscript. To save time, please see our CONTACT page for the genres we do and do not accept for consideration.
- After reviewing your manuscript, we can provide an audio sample and price quote.
- If the price and terms are acceptable to you…
- We set a mutually agreeable delivery schedule
- Upon completion, we deliver audio files for your review and, pending any changes, the files are ready for online distribution.
- We either provide the audio files directly to you for self-distribution…
- Or upload directly to Amazon, Audible and iTunes which requires that your print and/or eBook versions are already available for sale on Amazon. Other distribution options available.
- We can also sell your audiobook through our own online store, Better Life Audio , offering authors a generous royalty of up to 60% of revenue after e-commerce fees, compared to 40% maximum from Amazon-Audible.
- We are also affiliated with other online audiobook stores with the option of expanding your reach to a larger audience.
Audiobook production steps…
- From your final manuscript, we record the narration.
- After each chapter, we edit the initial changes and takes.
- Once the audiobook has been completely recorded, each chapter is proofed for errors while reviewing the manuscript word-for-word.
- Then, all errors and changes are fixed.
- The audio is then processed with normalized levels and dynamics.
- All of the audio is then completely reviewed again for quality.
- The audiobook files are transferred to high quality mp3.
- Finally, the audio files are uploaded ready for distribution.
“We pride ourselves on attention to detail and working
closely with the author and publisher to bring their vision to life.” Rich Germaine – Narrator/Producer